NOMINEE FOR LABOR REGULATIONS COMMITTEE CHAIR POSITION
TWO YEAR AGENDA PROPOSAL
A. Main External Activities
1. Continuing the active role in the process of adoption of the Staff Leasing Law - monitoring the development until its final adoption.
2. Close monitoring of the status of drafting and adoption process of announced amendments to the Law on Health and Safety at Work and active role in advocating for joint standpoints during public discussion
3. Close monitoring of the status of preparation on legislation regarding employment injury insurance and active role in advocating for joint standpoints during public discussion
4. Close monitoring of the announced amendments to Law on Foreigners
5. Close monitoring of the status of preparation of Labor Law amendments - taking active role in the drafting process and advocating for the joint standpoints of AmCham Members.
6. Continuous cooperation with labor authorities and other key stakeholders and monitoring their practice: strengthening the links between the business and the public sector, maintaining mutual collaboration in creating adequate legal framework; responding adequately and timely on changes of stand points of authorities; proposing development of regulations due to business environment changes.
B. Main Internal Activities
1. Continue with frequent meetings of the Labor Committee - organization of: sharing experiences meetings, meetings with stakeholders in the public sector
2. Close cooperation with the Digital Economy Committee and HR Forum - personal data protection of employees, workforce challenges, flexible employment, etc.