AmCham HR Forum strives to be a leader in promoting lifelong learning concept through various educational initiatives, aimed at growing leaders of AmCham member companies, empowering HR professionals and developing youth as the workforce of the future.
The Forum shall create platform for sharing best HR experiences, initiate educational activities for AmCham community as well as organize and support learning programs designed for improving and innovating the education of youth.
- HR & Ethics:
- Briefing on Promotion of the Equality Codex (Guidelines for the elaboration of anti-discrimination policy for employers in Serbia) – in cooperation with Commissioner for Protection of Equality and AmCham Labor Committee
- HR & Tech
- Sharing experiences panel on digitization of businesses
- HR Outreach towards Community
- Cooperation with National Academy for Public Administration; Cooperation with Petnica
- The Power of She
- Inspirational Talk on Empowering Girls with guest speakers from educational, sport & music field