DATE : 25/11/2021
AmCham’s HR Forum hosts webinar on challenges facing the human resources sector
DATE : 27/05/2021
The AmCham HR Forum and Google organized the #IamRemarkable workshop, aimed at encouraging employees to discuss their achievements and recognize discrimination and seek to eliminate it in their environment
DATE : 17/05/2021
The AmCham HR Forum and Hemofarm Foundation organised a panel discussion on the importance of mental health, employers’ experiences, and ways in which companies can support their staffto stay healthy.
DATE : 03/11/2020
Panel discussion organised jointly by AmCham HR Forum and Real Estate Committee answers key questions about new corporate needs for office space
2. HR Compliance – Continuing the well-established practice in past couple of years, in cooperation with AmCham Labor Committee HRF will be hosting events aimed at sharing and discussing different aspects of compliance with relevant regulations (staff leasing, financial support to families with children etc.)
3. From careers to experiences – new trends in learning & development – Given that careers are no longer narrowly defined by jobs and skills but through experiences and learning agility, one of the HRF activities would be on organizing event on new trends in learning and development. Since Adecco would have results of their Global Talent Competitive Index by Fall 2019, idea is to organize panel discussion in October 2019 on this topic along with presentation of the Index.
4. Data-driven recruiting and HR Analytics – Keeping up with digital perspective, the HRF will organize a panel discussion in December 2019 covering the following topics: digital hiring tools, from social to cognitive, new ways of recruitment, Recruitment outside of the local area etc.
5. Future of work – With aim of adjusting businesses to new trends, redesigning current and reinventing new positions, HRF will organize a series of soft-technical skills workshops for HR (e.g. assessment in digital era), during the period between September 2019 – March 2020.
• Presentation of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) Chapter in Serbia
• Participation of the HRF members in absenteeism survey by Absence Academy
• HR Happy Hours – quarterly, topic-based gatherings and sharing experiences between HR and startup community (e.g. recruitment, talent management etc.)
The following topics were defined for 2020:
1. Well-being (2020) – How to create personalized rewards programs based on understanding each individual’s needs? How to structure reward policy in order to motivate workforce for targeted culture?
2. Diversity and Inclusion (2020) – How we are dealing with inclusive leadership?
3. HR transformation panel (2020) – Business driven HR – What should we do better today to be a valuable strategic partner of the business tomorrow?