Wireless Media, one of the leading companies in digital transformations and the largest media company in the region – Adria Media Group has integrated into a new company – Wireless Media Group (WMG).
WMG is present in the media space of the Western Balkans with 32 digital editions, 8 printed editions, and 3 television channels, and it creates media content for all channels and offers partners an advertising platform that enables them to improve their business.
WMG will be organized into two divisions: Digital Transformation & Services and Media & Digital Products.
The Digital Transformation & Services division includes:
– Wireless Media – a company specializing in digital transformation and improving user experience.
– Origami Publishing – a comprehensive platform for digital media.
– Method – an integrated creative and performance agency.
The Media & Digital Products division unites:
– Kurir – a media brand in Serbia with all extensions (print, web, TV, and social networks).
– Mondo+ media multibrand concept – includes portals such as Mondo, Euractiv, Elle, National Geographic, and other lifestyle and human interest brands.
– Production of the Firefly house.
– Klasik and Dox cable TV channels.
– Sasomanga online classifieds.
Igor Žeželj, founder, and president of the board of the newly formed company WMG, underlined a clear vision for further development:
“The WMG company has become an indispensable partner to its clients, providing them with the most up-to-date solutions for adequate participation and positioning in the digital ecosystem, with a strong focus on maximizing performance and their business results. For years, we have been creating an environment in the digital technology and media sectors that anticipates the needs of our users and sets standards for both industries in which we operate. The results we achieve are proof of our commitment and understanding of the needs of our clients and audience, and the transformation and continuation of business within the group is a logical progression because the group has long since surpassed the existing frameworks in terms of results and size.”
The slogan of the newly formed group is “leading transformation.”